33 Lonsdale Street, Bulleen
Views You Can Only Dream About
Everything you will need at your fingertips, this magnificent north-facing mountain scenery home ensures well-lit comfort, flexible dimensions and outstanding convenience to many needs. Spaced over two levels including a lounge/living area upstairs with delightful views across the Great Dividing Range, Blanco-equipped hostess kitchen with granite benches/splashbacks, open plan living at its best with lounge living area with split system, ample cupboard space with tiled flooring. Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, immaculate bathroom and laundry. The lower level rumpus room includes a wet-bar, coonara style wood heater being the centre piece of this room, while there's also a downstairs 4th bedroom/study, substantial under-house cellar and storage, a 3rd toilet and internal entry from a tandem auto garage with annexed outdoor kitchen/entertaining area that doubles as room to secure third car. Moments from the Eastern Freeway, bus access to the city, walking distance to Bulleen Plaza and within close reach of Marcellin College and St Clement of Rome School.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has