22 Halls Parade, Mitcham
Beautiful Home! Unbeatable Location!
Surrounded by hedges and colourful gardens, we have on offer this beautiful, neat and tidy presented home in the heart of Mitcham.
Perfect for a growing family, this house offers five bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and the rare bonus of three bathrooms that are all in pristine condition.
A formal lounge and adjoining dining room are complemented by an open family room with polished hardwood floors that meets a spacious kitchen.
Other property features include; ducted heating, air conditioner split system units, alarm system, single auto garage and dual street access for those with trade or recreational vehicles.
Located within a short drive to Mitcham train station and Brentford Square shops, buses and Eastlink entry all close by, Rangeview Primary School and Vermont Secondary College school zone. This property won’t last long! Act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.