2/50 Springfield Road, Blackburn
Family Home In Excellent Location
Be impressed by this double level three bedroom home in an outstanding locale of Blackburn. It has close proximity to Blackburn and Laburnam train station and all the convenient amenities in Blackburn North Shopping Centre and Brand Smart Outlet Centre. It also has easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. Extremely well presented, this home offers an instant appeal for any family needs. It has a large living area which opens out to a deck in an enclosed low maintenance backyard. It is complemented by a spacious kitchen/meals area. The functional kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and has ample storage. Together with the meals area it opens out the enclosed backyard. There is an internal laundry with space possibilities. Upstairs the master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robes. The other two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with shower on bath and WC facilities. This home continues to deliver with central heating and cooling, powder room downstairs, internal access to a double lock up garage with remote, a garden shed and alarm for home security.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.