108/5-7 Browns Avenue, Ringwood
Brand New Living In Sought After Location
This is Ringwood apartment living, but not how you know it. Offered to the market in this boutique development in a great location within a moment’s walk to some of Ringwood's premiere amenities including Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Train Station, Ringwood Lake and Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, and with easy access to Eastlink. A mere 2.4km will find you swimming options at Aquanation, while shopping is a breeze with Costco, Aldi and the regular supermarkets all within arm’s length. Schools nearby include Ringwood Secondary College, Aquinas College and Tintern Grammar and above all, to tick all the boxes we offer you this great property. Upon entry you are greeted in natural light, and a well designed floor plan which flows out onto your very own private balcony.The apartment has a spacious bedroom, open plan living and dining with a well designed kitchen including 600ml stove top, oven and complete with dishwasher. Central bathroom with upgraded shower. Secure underground car accommodation and cage for your storage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.