403/1 Watts Street, Box Hill
Walking distance to Box Hill Central
Live in the heart of Box Hill, this home is situated in an ideal location for those seeking a convenience lifestyle. This open plan apartment with light filled living space offers a well-presented kitchen. Two well positioned bedrooms with mirrored door BIR’s. Additional features include: split system, dishwasher, good size balcony made for outdoor entertaining on the breezy Spring afternoons, European laundry, intercom, one stacker car parking space, one storage cage. Walk to Box Hill central, being so close to all the amenities and facilities for the day to day, you are spoilt for choice. Enjoy early morning and evening strolls at the Box Hill gardens, easy access to local public transport, Box Hill central train station and all the endless options for dining and shopping.
Unfortunately the property is not suitable for pets.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.