2/28 Simpsons Road, Box Hill
Peaceful Location & Great Accomodation
In a highly sought after location, close to Box Hill Central train station and moments to Box Hill City Oval, this lovely two bedroom villa unit is a great place to call home. In superb order throughout, generous proportions include large lounge, huge kitchen/meals and laundry with rear external access into the rear yard. The two bedrooms are also spacious with build in robes, serviced by a family bathroom with separate shower and bath. Further points worthy of note include ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
Outside, the property is enhanced with a larger than expected private and secure rear yard which further connects directly to the attached garage, additional parking space for one in front.
A first class lifestyle is on offer being within close proximity to Box Hill Central, Hospital & Town Hall. Positioned in a quiet road off Whitehorse Road, there are also great road, rail & bus services on your door step.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.