3/134 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris
Light and Bright Two Bedroom Unit
This two bedroom unit is sure to tick all the boxes with its prime location.
Featuring a separate light-filled lounge with split system air conditioner and polished boards, kitchen/meals area with plentiful storage and gas cooking as well as ducted heating throughout. The two bedrooms include built in robes and have polished timber floors, both serviced by a renovated bathroom. Outside is a secure L-shaped courtyard and a single lock up garage.
Close to schools, shops and public transport for the ultimate convenience.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
Arranging an inspection online is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time, Email Agent or fill in the Enquiry form to book instantly using our online system. Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation and by registering you will be instantly notified of any changes to your booking.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.