210/832-836 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Near New Apartment in Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this almost new two (2) bedroom apartment located in one of the best locale of Doncaster. It has close proximity to Doncaster Secondary school, Jackson Court, Westfield Shoppingtown with entertainment centres, shops, restaurants, cafes and easy access to Eastern Freeway. With double glazing windows, natural timber floorboards, the well-designed open floor plan of the living, dining and kitchen area opens out to a balcony. The well designed kitchen is equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and Miele integrated fridge, perfect for the home discerning chef. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robes. The other bedroom with built in robes is serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. This apartment continues to impress with heating & air conditioning system, European laundry with Miele washing machine/dryer, basement parking with separate storage cage, intercom, huge outdoor entertaining spaces, Atrium style courtyard and building security.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has