1/535-537 Canterbury Road, Vermont
Neat Three Bedroom Unit!
Situated in the heart of Vermont is this lovely three bedroom unit with plenty to offer! The kitchen is well appointed and has a gas stove top and oven. The central bathroom has been recently updated with bath and stand alone shower, plus there is a separate toilet. The main bedroom also has an ensuite, perfect for a busy family! There is also plenty of space for the family with cosy lounge area and adjoining meals area. Outside you have a neat backyard which has plenty of space but is also low maintenance. Enjoy the split system air conditioner and gas ducted heating for year round comfort. There is also an internal laundry for convenience. This home is also in close proximity to public transport, schools and shops. Be quick, don’t miss out!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.