9 Adele Street, Vermont
Vamped up in Vermont!
This semi - renovated home boasts kitchen with walk in pantry with lots of shelving and a stainless steel gas upright stove & stainless steel range hood. Gas heating and air conditioning, spacious family bathroom with large mirror & vanity plus full size bath and separate shower. Lots of built in robe & cupboard space in the master bedroom & polished floor boards throughout the home. Large laundry with cupboards built in, exterior access and a separate toilet room.
Two covered patio areas perfect for BBQ’s, single carport, lots of off street parking plus large workshop/storage shed and a large yard.
All this located only a few minuets drive to Eastlink and close to Heatherdale Reserve, Ringwood Public Golf Course, St James Catholic & Rangeview Primary Schools and Vermont Secondary College!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.