103A Springvale Road, Nunawading
Fabulous Home In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this three bedroom plus study (or fourth bedroom) two storey home in an excellent locale of Nunawading. Built to a high standard with a street frontage, this home has close proximity to Nunawading and Mitcham train stations with close access to BrandSmart shopping precinct, restaurants, cafes and all the convenient amenities in Nunawading and Mitcham. It also has easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. The abundance of light flowing into the home brings out the quality and spaciousness of its interior. It is immaculately presented, poised for lifestyle and convenience living. There are two large living/family areas and a dining area which opens out to a rear garden terrace, most ideal for family and social entertaining. It provides access to a double lock up garage with remote. The gourmet kitchen with island bench top has storage possibilities and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the home master chef. Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes. There are two good size bedrooms with built in robes, serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facilities. This home continues to impress with split system heating and cooling in the bedrooms/living/kitchen areas, a study, european laundry, powder room downstairs, water tank, video security gate for home safety, low maintenance garden and rear access to the garage via an alleyway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has