8/910-916 Canterbury Road, Box Hill South
Renovated One Bedroom unit in the heart of Box Hill
This renovated one bedroom villa styled unit is perfectly located in Box Hill South, within reach to local amenities and facilities. Offering open plan living, kitchen with meals and brand new appliances. Generous sized bedroom with walk in robes and semi ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, plus laundry facilities.
Additional features include; brand new carpet, the unit is painted throughout, Simpson Ezi wall mounted tumble dryer, leafy and private front courtyard and one allocated, secured car parking space.
Set in a stunning location, minutes to Box Hill Central, local shopping (Forest Hill Chase & Burwood One), Deakin University, local schools (Kingswood College, Robert McCubbin Primar, Box Hill High, Presbyterian Ladies’ College, Mount Scopus Memorial College Burwood and Mount Waverley Secondary), local public transport, Box Hill Golf Club and local parklands (Surrey Park, Gardiners Creek Reserve & RHL Sparks Reserve).
(Note: The IXL electric wall heater is not functional and is not included in the lease).
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has