79 Great Ryrie Street, Heathmont
Renovated And In A Prime Location
This single story weatherboard home is in one of the coveted locations of Heathmont and Renovated only a few years ago. Opposite to the house is a park with children's playground. The bus stop is at the front of the house and it is within close distance of local shops, Near Eastland Shopping Precinct and Heathmont train the station.
With polished floorboards and carpets in the rooms, it is poised to meet all the comforts and convenience living of any family. Paved with new lawn in the front and backyard, it boasts of the following features:
Spacious living room, additional family room overlooking the back garden. Kitchen/meals area is equipped with modern appliances including dishwasher.
Family size bathroom with an additional bathroom with shower and separate toilet facilities, 3 sizeable bedrooms all with carpet and Huge Garage with workshop and storage.
Extra features include:
Ducted heating and split system cooling in living room
Double lock up garage with long driveway for additional parking
Large workshop space inside double lock up garage
Large secured backyard for family entertaining .
Proximity to Heathmont train station, Shopping Centre, restaurants, shops schools and parks
Easy access to Freeway and East Link.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has