1/15 Stewart Street, Hawthorn East
2 WEEKS FREE RENT
Nestled in a quiet street but located nearby shops, restaurants and easy access to public transport; we are pleased to offer this light and bright ground floor one bedroom apartment. In a small block of eight, this newly renovated apartment is instantly warm and welcoming. Comprising a spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, polished floorboards and a split system, a beautiful well-proportioned kitchen with gas cooking facilities and room for your washing machine. The bedroom is good in size and complete with built-in-robes and newly renovated ensuite style bathroom. Added extras include a single carport. A perfect position and close proximity to Swinburne University, Camberwell Market, Studley Park Boathouse, Gleadell Street Market, Gardiners Creek Trail and walking distance to trams and Camberwell Train Station.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.