89 Eastfield Road, Croydon
Size, Location & Much, Much More...
Conveniently located, backing onto the Pony Club, within close proximity of Cheong & Eastfield Parks, local shopping, schools, public transport and providing easy access to Eastland, Eastlink and more, we offer this fantastic family home. Perfectly suited to the entertainer, spacious and light throughout, this two storey home comprises four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe and full ensuite, separate formal lounge room, large modern kitchen, huge rumpus room/man cave with wet bar plus central bathroom and powder room. Endless features include; gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, hardwood flooring, 3 toilets and great size yard with entertaining deck, water tanks and single garage. Excellent location, great size, spotless home, act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has