10 Holyrood Crescent, Ringwood
Immaculate House In Excellent Location
This spacious and sunlit residence is very comfortable and low-maintenance. Recently renovated and well presented with floor boards throughout, this home meets the everyday needs of a family. Within walking distance to many of the quality primary and secondary schools, this home is conveniently in easy reach of bus stops, parks and local shops. The layout considers everyday living and entertaining requirements with spacious formal living and family room serviced by a kitchen overlooking the back garden. The living option extends to the outdoor yard with privacy.
Other features include:
Split system cooling
Three bedrooms with built in robes
Modern bathroom with shower, bath and toilet facilities
Near new kitchen and appliances
Spacious laundry room
Backyard deck with access to lock up garage
Lock up double tandem garage with remote
Convenient access to North Ringwood shopping Centre, Eastland Shopping and Ringwood train station
Pets will be considered upon application for this property.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.