611B/1-19 Colombo Street, Mitcham
MITCHAM VILLAGE APARTMENTS - 1 bedroom apartment
Hurry to secure an apartment in the exclusive ‘Mitcham Village Apartments’. Quality built and featuring 1 bathroom, built in robes, formal lounge room, kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher, split system heating and air conditioning and spacious balcony. Ideal for the professional person looking to commute into the city for work or those looking to downsize and enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle change. Within walking distance to Britannia Mall, Mitcham Train Station, local schools and parkland and just moments from Eastern Freeway access, this apartment offers convenience at your doorstep. Complex includes secure under cover car park and central courtyard garden ideal for relaxing with friends. Call now to inspect, this one won’t last long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.