3/6A Arnold Street, Ringwood
Light-filled, private rear unit
This lovely three bedroom home, featuring large windows and stunning floor boards in the living room, is sure to impress those looking for a modern, light and bright abode. The gourmet kitchen features stone top benches and stainless steel appliances.
Bedrooms have built in robes and adjoin the centrally located, modern bathroom. The unit is only a few years old and has both ducted heating and cooling.
Walking distance to Norwood High School and public transport almost on your doorstep, don’t miss this one, it won’t last long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.