4/57 Bank Street, Box Hill
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
Spacious two bedroom apartment, located on the upper level of the complex is ideally located close to local shops, Box Hill Central, public transport and Box Hill Tafe. Comprising two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes, central spacious lounge with gas heating. Kitchen with gas cooking and space for a small table & chairs, combined bathroom/toilet with shower over bath. There is a communal laundry with space for your washing machine. Outdoors is a single carport and the garden maintenance is done for you.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.