1/128 Mount Dandenong Road, Croydon
Comfortable, Convenient, Affordable...
Located within close proximity of Main Street Croydon, Train Station, Parks, local schools and much more, we offer this recently rejuvenated home.
Light and spacious throughout, this modern ground floor apartment offers two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, renovated stone kitchen adjoining the open plan lounge/dining area plus central renovated bathroom (barn door, shower over bath) with laundry facilities.
Externally, you'll discover a low maintenance courtyard with paved entertaining area plus private front balcony and double tandem car port.
Cleverly designed with ample storage, other features of this great home include; split system heating/cooling, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double pantry, ceiling fans, polished timber flooring to living area and carpeted bedrooms.
Also providing easy access to Eastlink/Eastern Freeway, Eastland Shopping Centre, popular schooling and much more.
Super convenient, great size, spotless home, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has