6/25 Wooddale Grove, Donvale
Amazing Lifestyle Inside & Out
Stylish features, high ceilings, superb entertainer’s deck, modern kitchen, generous floorplan and attractive/peaceful location make this property a must see. Highlights include a light filled central living/meals zone, kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, island, pantry and separate laundry. Great storage options throughout including built in robes to both spacious bedrooms. The bathroom also enjoys modern appeal and features separate bath & shower. Additional key points include, single garage, outstanding entertaining deck leading to yard, attractive frontage, gas ducted heating & split system air conditioning units.
A first class lifestyle is on offer being within close proximity to Mitcham shopping precinct and Primary School, Mullauna College and Holiday Park. There are also great bus and rail services, plus easy access to Eastern Freeway/Eastlink, providing fast and easy access across and into Melbourne.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has