35 Tilson Drive, Vermont
2 Bedroom Unit with Communal Pool & Tennis Courts.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and within close proximity of local shops, schools, parks and more, we offer this comfortable, well presented home.
Light and spacious, the floorplan comprises two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, lounge/dining room with high ceilings, modern kitchen with adjoining meals area plus central bathroom (separate bath and shower) and laundry.
Externally, you'll find a private low maintenane courtyard, remote enclosed car port, ample visitor parking and use of the inground swimming pool and two tennis courts.
Other features of this great property include; gas ducted heating, air conditioning, gas stove, ceiling fan plus block out and sun blinds.
Situated opposite Stephens Reserve, Vermont Primary School, local shops and providing easy access to Eastland Ringwood, Forest Hill Chase and the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink.
Excellent location, great size, spotless presentation, act fast.
Please note: as there is gas ducted heating, the old gas wall heater has been decommissioned and will not be repaired or replaced.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has