33 Kingston Way, Mooroolbark
Lifestyle Living at it's BEST
Flooded in natural light, the vast floor plan is perfect for family living and entertaining. Comprising four bedrooms plus study, theatre room, rumpus, family zone, dining area and huge yard make this property a must see. Highlights include a fantastic modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliance, five ring gas burner and stone top breakfast bar/island. Adjoining the kitchen, the open plan family room and connecting dining area flows outside onto a wonderful decked entertainer’s terrace that is partially covered under roof line and continues around the home. Sitting on approx. 822m2 block this home offers great outside space for the whole family to enjoy.
In addition, the bathrooms are well appointed, en suite & WIR to master, shower and separate bath to main. Further inclusions, built in robes to each bedroom, double garage with internal access to laundry, pantry, plantation shutters throughout, ducted heating PLUS zoned Action air conditioning.
This is lifestyle living at its best.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has