4/27-29 Burnt Street, Nunawading
Recently Refurbished - Convenience at its best
Fully Renovated Kitchen with Gas Cooking
Spacious & Secure Rear Yard
Situated in a prime location only moments from the Eastern Freeway, Cafes & Restaurants, Shops and with Public transport easily accessible this recently refurbished two bedroom unit is waiting for you!
Complete with an open plan feel comprising a spacious living room and adjoining meals area, fully renovated kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space, two good sized bedrooms both comprising robes, modernized bathroom with shower over bath and convenient laundry facilities with separate toilet.
Features include: polished floorboards throughout, spacious rear yard, gas heating and a single carport for all your car accommodation needs. This one won’t last long
Arranging an inspection online is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time, Email Agent or fill in the Enquiry form to book instantly using our online system. Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation and by registering you will be instantly notified of any changes to your booking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has