5/32 Barkly Street, Ringwood
Nestled at the rear of a quality development, this spacious and beautifully presented unit offers rarest of opportunities to secure a great home within easy walking distance to all Ringwood has to offer.
This sparkling and light-filled unit will delight and impress from the moment you step inside. Featuring generous living area, two bedrooms (each with built-in robes), sparkling kitchen with adjoining dining, shiny central bathroom (separate toilet), gas heating, private courtyard at rear, plus lock-up garage, there is nothing to do but enjoy all this wonderful home has to offer from day one!
With Ringwood train station, bus services, Eastland, local shops, parkland, good schools and Eastlink all close by, the position and presentation of this home are second to none!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has