1/15 Doncaster East Road, Mitcham
Perfectly Located Unit
Perfectly located, within easy walking distance of Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Halliday Park, Britannia Mall Shopping Centre, public transport and more, we offer this easily affordable, low maintenance home.
The home comprises two generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a modern central bathroom with shower over bath. The luminous lounge/dining room provides split-system heating and cooling and adorns magnificent timber floors throughout. The light and bright kitchen provides gas cooking and ample cupboard space for the avid cook, with views of the outdoor decking.
Features to note include; separate laundry and toilet, private rear yard and single car port. Also within close proximity of Eastland Ringwood, Westfield Doncaster and The Eastern Freeway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.