103/435-439 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
MODERN APARTMENT LIVING
Positioned moments from all Mitcham has to offer, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is the ideal option. Light and bright throughout with an open floor plan which extends out onto a generous private courtyard ideal for entertaining to extend your living room outdoors for the summer days/nights ahead. Comprising two bedrooms with Built in Robes (main bedroom with ensuite), a central stylish bathroom, open plan kitchen, meals and living (kitchen with glass splashback, stone bench tops, dishwasher drawer and lots of cupboard space). Additional feature include; laundry, two toilets, split system air conditioning, TWO secure garage spaces and TWO storage cages, visitor parking outside and lift access through a secure entry on Whitehorse Road. Located within walking distance to shops, station, buses, and Eastlink puts you right in the heart of the action.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.