19 Marot Way, Mernda
Quiet, Convenient, Affordable
Quietly located within walking distance of Woodland Waters Reserve/Mernda Football Grounds and providing easy access to South Morang train station, bus services, local schools and Westfield Shopping Centre, we offer this near new, easily affordable home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe and full ensuite, central bathroom (separate bath and shower), separate lounge room plus modern kitchen with adjoining meals area.
Endless features to note include; ducted heating, split system air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 3 toilets, down lights, under-stairs storage, private low maintenance courtyard and remote double garage. Spotless home, excellent location, great size, simply move in and enjoy.
DIRECTIONS: From Plenty Rd (heading towards Whittlesea), turn left into Waterview Drive, turn 3rd right into Breadalbane Ave, turn 1st left into Leonardo Dve, properties on left 50 meters in.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has