9 Arthur Street, Doncaster
Family Home In Convenient Location - one week rent free, limited time only!!
Located walking distance to Doncaster Shopping Town, public transport, schools, parks and only a short distance to the Eastern Freeway this well presented family home will make life a breeze.
Boasting three generous bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space, two with BIRs the other with freestanding robes, large and bright living room with cooling, separate dining room, modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space, large central bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
Additional features include polished floorboards throughout, gas ducted heating, great storage, separate laundry and single lock up garage with enough room for one car and additional storage.
Be quick to inspect this well presented home, with a top spot location it won’t last long.
This property is also available as partially furnished – fridge, dinning set, sofa, drawer units and more.
Gas wall heater in living room is not for the use of the tenant and is not included in the tenancy.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has