9 Arthur Street, Doncaster
Family Home In Convenient Location - one week rent free, limited time only!!
Located walking distance to Doncaster Shopping Town, public transport, schools, parks and only a short distance to the Eastern Freeway this well presented family home will make life a breeze.
Boasting three generous bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space, two with BIRs the other with freestanding robes, large and bright living room with cooling, separate dining room, modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space, large central bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
Additional features include polished floorboards throughout, gas ducted heating, great storage, separate laundry and single lock up garage with enough room for one car and additional storage.
Be quick to inspect this well presented home, with a top spot location it won’t last long.
Gas wall heater in living room is not for the use of the tenant and is not included in the tenancy.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.