16 Teak Avenue, Ringwood East
Fabulous Family Location
Positioned in a highly-desirable pocket of Ringwood East, this home has all that you need. Walking distance from Yarra Trail, Tarralla Kindergarten, Gracedale Park, Tintern Primary and grammar school.
The interior is well presented, spacious and bright, offering three carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, living area with polished timber floorboards, air conditioning and a space heater, neat and tidy kitchen with meals area, ample cupboard space and electric cooking, central bathroom which includes shower and bath, plus a separate toilet, internal laundry and a fully enclosed large rear yard.
An added bonus to this property is the huge garage, perfect for someone who likes to tinker with cars or requires a workshop/studio.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.