1/75 Castle Street, Eaglemont
Location & Renovated Luxury in Eaglemont
• Built in robes to all three generous bedrooms
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Ducted Heating; Air Conditioning
• Moments from shops, schools, public transport and more!
This immaculately renovated, three bedroom home is snuggled in the peaceful suburb of Eaglemont and has everything your heart could desire. Each bedroom is bright and airy containing built in robes, there is a large open plan lounge room which walks into the dining and kitchen. The kitchen is modern with a well thought out layout with ample cupboard space. Freshly painted throughout this fully renovated property has extras such as ducted heating, air conditioning, lock up garage and an enclosed yard. Walking distance to Eaglemont & Heidelberg train stations, Austin Hospital, shops, schools and sporting facilities this one property not to miss out on.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has