4 Elsa Street, Templestowe
Walking distance to Templestowe Village
- Ducted heating throughout
- New near carpet
- 2 living areas
- 2 x secure parking spaces
Located within walking distance to public transport, schools, parks and Templestowe Village shopping pristine, this generous home is ideal for the growing family or couple.
Comprising; Spacious lounge room, leading to open plan kitchen and meals area. Kitchen with gas cooking facilities and ample storage space. Separate family / rumpus room with air con. 3 good sized bedroom with built in robes, family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet and laundry.
Spacious garden and secure double carport.
Other features include; ducted heating throughout, new carpet, double secure carport accessed via ROW.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has