7 Trentwood Avenue, Balwyn North
This renovated home features three spacious bedrooms with built in robes, large living/dining area & updated carpet and blinds.
Make your way up the driveway to a long front porch entering through the front door, you're greeted by a HUGE open plan lounge, dining area, perfect for entertaining your guests during holiday period. Moving along the kitchen with loads of cupboards, electric hotplate and oven, dishwasher saving you time to spend on other tasks, meals area overlooking a low maintenance private rear yard. Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and centrally located bathroom/toilet. Wall to wall brand new carpets to keep your toes warm in winter along with a gas heater.
Positioned just around the corner of Doncaster Road-Greythorn shopping precinct, schools, buses, tram and freeway only minutes away, this simple appearance house is full of surprises inside.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has