2/36 Beaufort Road, Croydon
Two Bedroom Unit in Convenient Location
This neat and tidy two-bedroom unit is situated close to Burnt Bridge Shopping Centre and public transport.
Boasting built-in-robes to both bedrooms, it also offers near new bathroom, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances which leads through to the spacious lounge room. A private side and rear garden complete with side patio, polished floorboards throughout and single lock up garage.
If you’re still not sold then consider the gas ducted heating and air conditioning, all in a highly sought-after location in Croydon.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has