264 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark
FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Occupying a large corner block is this well presented four bedroom (or three plus study) family home. Boasting Master bedroom with walk through robe and full ensuite. Two bedrooms comprise built-in-robes, with wall to wall carpeting to all bedrooms.
The large lounge with polished floors, high ceilings, exposed wooden beams and Conara heater leads to the modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher and gas cooking. The adjoining meals area opens onto covered patio and expansive sized backyard.
With additional features such as ducted heating, evaporative cooling, and garden shed, you will thoroughly enjoy cold Melbourne nights in this exquisite home. Located close to central Mooroolbark, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre and Cinemas, parks and schools, be quick to inspect as this one will not last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has