2/31 Bungalook Road, Bayswater North
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with a Double Remote Garage
This spacious three bedroom townhouse is the middle unit in a small group of three. Located in a quiet end of Bungalow Road, close to the Bike path and Bayswater Train Station. This property features open plan lounge dining room, with sliding door access to the rear yard, polished floorboards, near new window coverings, gas ducted heating and a split system air conditioner.
The kitchen, features an under bench oven and cook top and generous cupboard/bench space. The three bedrooms are spacious, two have built in robes and the master bedroom features an en suite and walk in robe. There is also a double garage and a secure yard.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has