35 Carinya Road, Vermont
IMMACULATE 4 BEDROOM HOME IN PRIME LOCATION!
Situated in a quiet picturesque street is this impressive quality home in a very highly sort after pocket of Vermont. Immaculately presented and recently updated it boasts four spacious bedrooms, main with built in robes, 4th bedroom offers an adjacent study nook/play room, two seperate living areas with open plan kitchen which offers a dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking, 2 modern bathrooms, separate powder room, separate toilets and a huge laundry. Also featuring polished boards, near new quality carpets, ducted heating, split system AC, tandem remote lock up carport and a large outdoor covered deck off the family room for entertaining with a secure low maintenance rear yard and lock up shed for storage.
Being zoned for Vermont Secondary College, close to shops, bus stops and Mitcham station and a stones throw from EastLink, this property will not last long. Be quick to inspect, you will not be disappointed.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has