1/36 Porter Road, Heidelberg Heights
Affordable Elegance ....
Are you looking for a special place to call home ? then look no further, this stunning brand new two bedroom double storey townhouse will tick all the boxes.
Step inside to spacious light filled open plan living with stunning polished floorboards, the sparkling kitchen offers quality stainless steel SMEG appliances including dishwasher, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space.
Upstairs offers spacious bedrooms with mirror front wardrobe doors, central bathroom and study area.
Other features include:
Ducted vacuum system
Video intercom system
Split systems / air conditioning / heating
Downstairs powder room
Single remote control lock up garage
Private rear courtyard
In prime position and close to Eastern Freeway with quick access to Melbourne CBD, Northland Shopping Centre, Rosanna & Heidelberg railway stations, bus routes, Hospital, Latrobe University and local parks.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has