36 Botanic Drive, Doncaster
We have on offer this spacious home in the most sought after area of Doncaster.
Beginning with lush green gardens, this home is sure to impress with gleaming polished floorboards throughout the home, the formal lounge including gas heating, the lovingly maintained kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard and pantry space with a spacious meals area or second living area and sliding door access to the yard. The master bedroom features split system air conditioner, full ensuite and a walk in robe and a main bathroom with shower over bath to service all other bedrooms.
The property is close to Ruffey Lake Park, Rieschiecks Reserve, Westfield Shoppingtown, transport and schools.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.