1/425 Station Street, Box Hill
Get in and lock this one away as your new home
Featuring three double bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus optional 4th bedroom or study this home oozes space.
The master bedroom features walk through robe and ensuite, whilst the other bedrooms are serviced by a separate bathroom and toilet.
The kitchen, with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space, provides the perfect workspace for family cooking, getting ready for a night in with friends, or just the casual meal. With dual living areas downstairs you are able to separate your living to formal and informal or separating the kids' zone, etc.
Full size laundry, downstairs powder room, good sized low maintenance courtyard and double remote-operated garage complete the accommodation. With heating and cooling, local Box Hill amenity at your down step and a private space you can't go wrong.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has