2/13 Essex Road, Surrey Hills
Two Bedroom north-facing sunlit unit in great location
This north-facing sunlit unit has a very private outlook over the garden/courtyard and is located in a quiet tree-lined street within easy walking distance of Chatham & Surrey Hills train stations, cafes, restaurants, local shopping and the surrounding parks.
This home offers two generous bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, bedroom two with built-in robes, formal lounge room, separate dining area, updated kitchen with adjoining meals plus central bathroom (connected to master), separate powder room/toilet and separate laundry. Features to note include; central gas ducted heating, central refrigerated cooling, electric appliances, dishwasher, private low maintenance courtyard with deck and double tandem garage. This unit is bright, clean, neat and tidy, with all the comfort of a house. An inspection will surely impress.
Please note: Water bill is paid by the landlord.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.