3204/31 A'beckett Street, Melbourne
Apartment With Spectacular Views
You will be spoilt with views from the 32nd floor of this light and bright living room. The modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, electric oven, microwave as well as concealed/integrated dishwasher. The open living area offers air conditioning, flat screen television and has floor to ceiling windows that brings in an excess of natural light into your apartment. The two bedrooms offer mirrored built-in robes, centred by a contemporary bathroom offering double shower and including laundry facilities.
Fantastically situated in A’Beckett Street, right near the corner of Swanston Street, close to all public transport, Melbourne Central and RMIT. This apartment will not last long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has