2/65 Oriel Road, Ivanhoe
Quiet Ivanhoe location..
Take a short drive to Ivanhoe Village with all its amenities as well as popular cafes, restaurants and a great shopping strip. You are surrounded by many peaceful natural parklands and creeks yet only minutes from the CBD via the Eastern Freeway. Great schools are close by, accompanied by regular public transport.
This townhouse comprises well-appointed kitchen with Omega electric oven and gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space overlooking a spacious living/dining area. The master bedroom downstairs with ensuite and a further 2 double bedrooms all with built in robes upstairs, bigger than usual family bathroom with separate bath and powder room complete the picture. A secure courtyard, just landscaped is ready for you to entertain in over the warm summer afternoons.
Features include evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout, security alarm, single remote control lock up garage and extra car space, large laundry with garage internal access, high ceilings. Built with quality fittings and fixtures and only two in the block, this home will not disappoint.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has