57 Carween Avenue, Mitcham
Within walking distance to the bustling Mitcham Locale!
Well located off Mitcham Road on a pleasant tree line street is charming 4 bedroom family home. Perfect for the growing family with much to offer. Only minutes to Mitcham Road cafes & shops, Mitcham train station and local bus stops. Spacious formal living and dining well-lit with natural lighting centralized kitchen with breakfast bench and meals area, 4 bedrooms, master and second bedroom with BIR’s, 4th bedroom as an optional study. Bathroom with shower over bath. Large separate laundry. Landscaped front garden and porch deck, large leafy backyard ideal for outdoor entertainment. Additional features include: Split System, ceiling fans, dishwasher, skylight, ample storage, double LUG. All within ease of access to Eastlink, central Mitcham cafes, shopping, Rangeview Primary, Vermont Secondary, Simpsons & Buckanbe Parks. Do not miss out, inspection is a must!!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has