16 Beacon Street, Vermont South
Come on Home
Sitting within the heart of Vermont South we offer this well presented family home in an ideal location.
Comprising of a formal entry, kitchen/meals area with gas cooking, and dishwasher, two large living spaces both with polished floorboards, four good sized bedrooms all with double built in robes, master bedroom offers ceiling fan, walk in robe and a full ensuite. A main central bathroom services the rest of the home along with a separate toilet and laundry.
All this complete with a secure private rear yard, garden shed, double carport with roller door, ducted heating and a location second to none. With shops, parkland, Primary Schools, Trams and Buses within a short stroll. What more could you need?
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has