229B/1-19 Colombo Street, Mitcham
One Bedroom Apartment Near Mitcham Village
Superbly located, within metres walk of Mitcham Train Station, Britannia Mall shopping and its many cafes plus providing easy access to local schools, parks, Eastern Freeway, Westfield Doncaster, Eastland Ringwood and more, we offer the opportunity to occupy this ultra-modern apartment.
Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the light and bright floorplan comprises of master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, sleek stone kitchen, open plan living/dining plus central bathroom/laundry.
Endless features to note include; split system heating/air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, intercom system and private paved balcony.
Walk to Coles, Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Rangeview Shops, Halliday & Walker Parks, Anytime Fitness (24hour), Mitcham Hotel and much more.
Outstanding location, immaculate presentation, easily affordable.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.