4/21 Tyne Street, Box Hill North
Sounds Like A Winner
If you're looking something low maintenance and in a convenient location within a short distance to shops, schools and public transport then this may just be the one you have been searching for.
Located at the rear of the block for complete privacy lies this neat and tidy two bedroom unit.
L-shaped lounge with gas ducted heating (to be installed), light and bright kitchen offering gas cooking and ample cupboard space.
Both bedrooms include built-in robes and are serviced by a light filled bathroom with sepeate shower from bath and separate toilet.
Outside you will discover a fully enclosed low maintenance rear yard and single lock up garage to safely tuck the car away at night. Sounds like a winner!
Please note old gas heating wall unit not operational
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has