1/56A Severn Street, Box Hill North
Ideal position with ideal renovation!
We are pleased to offer this stunningly renovated home for you to move into and enjoy!
This property has just enjoyed a full renovation and sparkles from head to toe with new paint, window coverings and wool carpet throughout.
The large lounge room has gas heating and windows to let the sun stream in, you will find the first bedroom off the lounge which can also be converted into a study or home office.
The kitchen has all brand new appliances, gas cooking and a dishwasher with plenty of storage space.
The bathroom is also fully updated with tiled walls and floors, a shower over bath and separate toilet and also offers laundry facilities.
You will find the other two bedrooms at the rear of the property, both with built in robes and the main bedroom opening up onto the large rear garden/courtyard.
With a single lock up garage, situated in the heart of Box Hill North and walking distance to the hospital, shops and transport you will not find a better offering in the area!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has