1/1-4 Coppin Close, Mitcham
Near New Contemporary Townhouse
Striking style inside and out sets this three bedroom townhouse out from the rest, it’ll be sure to impress even the fussiest of tenant.
Executives and young families will appreciate the convenient location of a walk-to-it-all location close to the centre of Mitcham, Mitcham Station and Shopping Centre. Be on the Eastern Freeway within minutes, and schools such as Mitcham PS, Antonio Park PS and Mullauna College all just around the corner.
Downstairs offers an open plan kitchen/living area which has been furnished with the highest quality appliances including a gas stove top, oven and dishwasher. Two spacious living areas and a formal dining complete the downstairs space including high ceilings that are showcased by the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that slide effortlessly to reveal the decking and garden - perfect for entertaining in the Summer months. Stunning master bedroom with walk in robe and an ensuite straight out of a 5 star hotel, there is also a rumpus/theatre room, full laundry and internal access to the garage.
Upstairs comprises two further bedrooms, a large landing area perfect for a parents or teenagers retreat, a study area or a children’s playroom. Serviced by the main bathroom including separate shower and an amazing freestanding bath.
Features include gleaming polished hardwood floors throughout the main living areas, carpeted bedrooms, split system heating/cooling throughout, large double remote control garage with internal access and your own driveway.
Quality townhouses like these are not usually offered on the rental market, so do yourself a favour and snap one up now. An inspection certainly will not disappoint.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.