186 Templestowe Road, Templestowe Lower
Spacious and Luxurious Home in Prime Location!
Situated within the heart of Templestowe we have on offer this spacious and luxurious home, perfect for all!
Offering the perfect blend of formal and casual living, this exquisite double storey home is the epitome of excellence. Defined by luxury finishes with open space living, kitchen dining area. Kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, porcelain tiles, quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
This home also boasts a formal lounge and separate study with huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite and separate toilet/powder room all downstairs. On the second level you will find three generous Bedrooms (BIRs), stylish bathroom with separate bath and toilet and a large open living space.
Other property features include; double remote car garage with internal access, store room, sun filled covered outdoor entertaining area, ducted vacuum, security system, reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Located within proximity to Eastern freeway access. the CBD, and metres from Montpelier Reserve, close to schools, public transport, and shops. This property will not last! Inspect now!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.